Gorilla Super Glue Gel Pen: The same, easy to use, thicker and more controlled Super Glue Gel formula, now in an intuitive pen-shaped applicator. Gorilla Super Glue Gel Pen dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, while applying little pressure, providing maximum control.
Gorilla's Super Glue Gel is a thicker and more controlled formula great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications (unlike standard liquid Gorilla Super Glue). This super glue gel is specially formulated to absorb drops and impacts. Superglue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue works on a variety of materials, including metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber, plastic (NOT recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials though), and more. In addition to its high-performance formula, this glue features an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside to ensure an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application and comfortable hold.
- Dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, while applying little pressure.
- The no run, control gel formula is great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications.
- Impact tough. Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Fast-setting formula that dries in 10-45 seconds. No clamping required.
- Features an anti-clog cap that helps keep glue from drying out.
- Bonds wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper, plastic and more (NOT recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials).
Country of Origin: United States.
Application InstructionsProtect work area from spills.
Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
To open, place green cap onto top opening of pen. Turn cap clockwise until it no longer turns. The white base of the green cap should not be visible when fully attached.
Remove green cap by turning counterclockwise to reveal nozzle.
To dispense, press orange button. The harder you push, the more glue will dispense.
Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue Gel to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap. Store in a cool, dry place away from children and animals.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Gorilla Super Glue Gel Pen
- Adhesive: Clear How are adhesives different?
- Application Temperature: Room temperature
- Service Temperature: -65° to 220° F
- Outdoor: No
- Paintable: No
- Sandable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear
- Gap Filling: No
- Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.