Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise Gel is an easy-to-use, thicker formula combined with a precise, controlled dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in your hand. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10–45 seconds.
Gorilla's Super Glue Gel is a thicker and more controlled formula great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications (unlike standard liquid Gorilla Super Glue). This super glue gel is specially formulated to absorb drops and impacts. Superglue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue works on a variety of materials, including metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber, plastic (NOT recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials though), and more. In addition to its high-performance formula, this glue features an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside to ensure an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
Features & Benefits
- Strong and fast bond.
- No run, control gel formula which is great for use on vertical surfaces.
- Anti-clog cap keeps glue from drying out, its Gorilla Tough use after use.
- Impact tough. Reinforced to increase impact resistance and strength.
- Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
- Bonds wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper, plastic and more (NOT recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials).
Country of Origin: United States.
Application InstructionsAll surfaces should be dry, clean and free of debris.
To puncture, place cap on neck and turn the cap and nozzle FIRMLY clock-wise (until the white base of cap is not visible and you’re not able to turn it any further).
Once the nozzle is firmly in place, turn the green cap counter-clockwise by gripping the ridges of the cap.
To dispense, squeeze sides of device. The harder you squeeze; the more glue will dispense.
Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue Gel to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap. Store in a cool dry place.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise Gel
- Adhesive: Clear How are adhesives different?
- Application Temperature: Room temperature
- Service Temperature: -65° to 220° F
- Outdoor: No
- Paintable: No
- Sandable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear
- Gap Filling: No
- Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.