Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise features the same strong and fast Gorilla Super Glue formula, now in a precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in your hand. Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise provides an easy-to-use, precise application experience that allows you to apply only the amount of glue you want, exactly where you need it. Like other Gorilla Super Glue products, Micro Precise has an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside, ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time.
The high strength and quick set time makes Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10 to 45 seconds. Gorilla Super Glue is reinforced for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. They call it Impact-Tough® because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear.
Superglue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue or CA glue works on a variety of materials, including metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber, plastic and more (NOT recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials).
Features & Benefits
- Precise dispensing tool designed to fit comfortably in hand.
- Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength.
- Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
- Keeps super glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla Tough use after use.
Country of Origin: United States.
Application InstructionsProtect work area from spills.
Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
To open, place cap on neck and turn the cap and nozzle FIRMLY clockwise until the white base of cap is not visible and you’re not able to turn it any further.
Once the nozzle is firmly in place, turn the blue cap counter clockwise by gripping the ridges of the cap.
To dispense, squeeze sides of bottle. The harder you squeeze, the more glue will dispense.
Apply a small amount of Gorilla Micro Precise to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and surface type. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Gorilla Super Glue Micro Precise
- Adhesive: Clear How are adhesives different?
- Application Temperature: Room temperature
- Service Temperature: -65° to 220° F
- Outdoor: No
- Paintable: No
- Sandable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear
- Gap Filling: No
- Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.