Mueller Whizzer Cleaner & Disinfectant
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
NOTE: Federal regulations prohibit the shipment of restricted products (aerosol cans, flammable liquids, etc.) by air so please only choose UPS Ground or Surepost as your shipping method if including this product in your order. We can not export this product outside the continental U.S. for this reason.
Mueller Whizzer Cleaner & Disinfectant is a concentrated cleaner that is effective against a board spectrum of bacteria and viruses. This disinfectant can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as exercise equipment, floors, walls, tables, benches, door knobs, toilets, counters, shower, bath area and more. Mueller's Whizzer has proven its effectiveness against viruses similar to Sars-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces and against a broad spectrum of bacteria. It is a cleaner, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide and deodorizer all in one. One pint sprayer is included with each gallon purchased. Made in the USA.
Kills Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi
- Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella)
- Acinetobacter baumannii (Acinetobacter)
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes (Brevibacterium)
- Campylobacter jejuni (Campylobacter)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterococcus faecalis (Enterococcus)
- Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- ESBL Escherichia coli - (Extended -spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli)
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella)
- Legionella Pneumophilia
- Pseudomonas cepacia (Pseudomonas)
- Salmonella schottmuelleri (Salmonella)
- Salmonella typhi (Salmonella)
- Serratia marcescens
- Shigella dysenteriae (Shigella)
- Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus - Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA)
- Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
- Vibrio cholerae
- Adenovirus Type 5 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water)
- Adenovirus Type 7 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water)
- Ebola Virus Disease (EVD)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Influenza Type A / Brazil (Influenza)
- Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Vaccinia (Pox Virus)
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Aspergillus niger
Made in the U.S.
Mueller Whizzer Cleaner & Disinfectant
- Contents: 75% isopropyl alcohol (rest water, glycerol and hydrogen peroxide)
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Whizzer Standard sizes
|ITEM SIZE||ITEM #
||ITEMS PER CASE
||PRICE PER ITEM
||PRICE PER CASE
1 gallon jug
Single Item (1-3 Items)
1 - 2 Cases (4-11 Items)
3 - 4 Cases (12-19 Items)
5+ Cases (>= 20 Items)
a 6% discount
a 8% discount
a 9% discount
Question & Answers
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils