Kinesio Pre-Cuts Kinesiology Tape
View "Full Pricing Table" below for details including case sizes and volume pricing.
Click icon to learn how to build a case with multiple colors/patterns.
Now you can BUILD YOUR OWN CASE with a mix of colors and still get full case pricing! If you want to mix and match items within a case, please fill in your roll or case 'Quantity' and then select 'Mix' for your 'Color' choice. You will specify the colors breakdown after you click 'Add to Cart'.
Purchased Most Frequently: 3 strips/package (Shoulder Strips / Blue & Black)
$ Price/photo will update once color & size have been chosen.
Before ordering, please read the "Product Description & Specs" tab content for more information about this item.
ITEMS ON BACKORDER: *** you can choose to be notified via text when items are back in stock
The following are expected in approximately 21 day(s):
Color/Size: WRIST STRIPS / BLACK & BLUE 3 strips/package
Kinesio Pre-Cuts Kinesiology Tape packages target specific areas of the body to provide unique support for minor pain and strains. These easy to apply pre-cut tapes, enhance active recovery and performance for the Back, Neck, Shoulder, Knee, Wrist, and Foot. Each package of Kinesio Pre-Cut Kinesiology Tape includes a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips and application instructions.
Kinesio Tape fibers are designed to stretch longitudinally up to 40 to 60% of their resting length. (A 10-inch strip of Kinesio Tex Tape will stretch to 14 to 16 inches in total length). This is approximately the stretch capability of normal skin in areas such as the knee, lower back and cervical region. All Kinesio Tex products are uniquely designed to be gentle to the skin, comfortable for days at a time and allow normal mobility through any stage of the rehabilitation process.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Back Package
- Designed to support over stretched back muscles, lower back pain, lumbago, and sciatica
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (one pink strip and two black I-strips cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold) and instructions
- The Kinesio Back Pre-Cut application provides support and relief in a variety of settings, from mild to vigorous exercise to the strains of everyday life
- Contents: Two 12" black I-strips and one 11" pink I-strip - enough for one single-use application.
Two I-strips are applied along either side of the spine, while the third strip is applied horizontally across the most painful area.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Neck Package
- Designed for neck pain caused by muscle strain or ligament sprain
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (one black I-strip and two beige Y-strips cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold) and instructions
- Examples of common conditions producing neck pain are degenerative disc disease, neck strain, neck injury such as in whiplash, a herniated disc, or a pinched nerve. Wear-and-tear arthritis also is a common cause of neck pain. Whether your aim is preventive support or pain relief, Kinesio Dynamic Neck Support may be your ticket.
- Contents: One 11" black I-strip and two 11" beige Y-strips - enough for two single-use applications for most individuals. One Y-strip is applied from the upper spine up the sides of the neck and an I-strip is applied horizontally across the most painful area.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Shoulder Package
- Designed to provide support for shoulder muscles, treat rotator cuff injuries and relieve shoulder pain
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (one black I-strip, one blue I-strip, and one blue Y-strip cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold) and instructions
- Shoulder pain can stem from many different causes, including overexertion, tendonitis from overuse, shoulder joint instability, dislocation or pinched nerves. Often the actual cause of pain is hard to define. Whether you need to lift, throw, shake hands or salute, Kinesio Dynamic Shoulder Support is there to help you to maintain your daily activities.
- Contents: One 12" black I-strip, one 12" blue I-strip and one 11" blue Y-strip - enough for one single-use application. The Y-strip is applied from the upper arm along the borders of the deltoid muscle, One Y-strip runs from the base of the neck down the upper arm and the other I-strip is placed across the top of the shoulder.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Knee Package
- Designed for runner’s knee, provide knee and patella support, and to alleviate associated pain and swelling
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (one black I-strip, one blue I-strip, and one black Y-strip cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold) and instructions
- Certain parts of your body may bear too much weight. This can cause pain and damage to the joints. Sometimes, the kneecap itself is slightly out of position. Runner's knee is also called patellofemoral pain syndrome. Whether you are a topflight cyclist, marathon runner or dedicated mall walker, Kinesio Dynamic Knee Support may be for you.
- Contents: One 11" blue I-strip, one 12" black I-strip and one 11" black Y-strip - enough for one single-use application.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Wrist Package
- Designed to provide support for carpal tunnel syndrome, provide wrist support and to alleviate associated pain
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (two black I-strips and one blue I-strip cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Gold) and instructions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other wrist strains may keep you from performing simple hand movements, such as brushing your hair or holding a fork. You may have trouble using your thumb while doing simple tasks such as opening a jar or using a screwdriver. To preserve or regain skills in typing, video games or woodworking, turn to Kinesio Dynamic Wrist Support.
- Contents: Two 11" black I-strips and one 12" blue I-strip - enough for two single-use applications for most wrist conditions. One I-strip is applied along either the front or back of the lower arm, while another I-strip is applied horizontally across the most painful area.
Kinesio Pre-Cut Foot Package
- Designed for plantar fasciitis, support of the arch of the foot and to alleviate associated pain
- Each packet contains a single-use, customizable set of latex-free, hypoallergenic pre-cut tape strips (one blue I-strip and two pink fan strips cut from genuine Kinesio Tex Tape Classic) and instructions
- Foot ailments can drastically curtail your activities, whether you run for strenuous exercise, playground duties or simply standing and waiting. Depend on Kinesio Dynamic Foot Support to keep you on your busy schedule.
- Contents: One 11" blue I-strip and two 10" pink fan cuts - enough for two single-use applications (I-strip must be cut in half). The fan-strip is applied along the sole of the foot, while the I-strip is applied horizontally across the arch of the foot.
Kinesio Fan Cut
- Assists in the removal of edema and inflammation by assisting fluid towards a less congested pathway and lymph node
- Useful for improving circulation, lymphatic flow, treating sprains to the ankle/knee, or bruised hamstrings
- Precut design saves time and simplifies application. The high-grade cotton material used provides ample breathability and comfort, while being hypoallergenic and latex-free.
- Contents: 3 Beige, 3 Black, 3 Red, and 3 Blue 5-cm x 30-cm (2-in x 11.75-in) Pre-Cut Strips
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Kinesio Pre-Cuts Kinesiology Tape
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.
Pre-Cuts Standard sizes
|PACK SIZE||ITEM #
||PACKS PER CASE
||PRICE PER PACK
||PRICE PER CASE
Single Pack (1-19 Packs)
1 - 2 Cases (20-59 Packs)
3 - 4 Cases (60-99 Packs)
5+ Cases (>= 100 Packs)
UPC = 850989002874
Single Pack (1-9 Packs)
1 - 2 Cases (10-29 Packs)
3 - 4 Cases (30-49 Packs)
5+ Cases (>= 50 Packs)
Question & Answers
[ viewing reviews 1 through 2 of 2 total ]
MAUREEN C. Verified Buyer Aug 17, 2019
Easy to apply. Brought stability
Kinesio Pre-Cuts Kinesiology Tape
Easy to apply. Brought stability to area of need. Will repurchase.
Stephanie W. Verified Buyer May 15, 2018
Tip top tape
Kinesio Pre-Cuts Kinesiology Tape
I used it after foot surgery to help refuce swelling. It worked very well.
hot melt rubber (synthetic)
Offers the widest range of application flexibility available. Exhibits excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Has superior tensile strength, adhesion properties and holding force which ensures consistent, reliable seals. Hot melt adhesive will bond faster to a surface which is referred to as quick-grab or quick-stick. It typically has higher tack (will feel stickier to the touch), but is also softer. It has lower heat resistance, shear resistance, and sometimes UV resistance than an acrylic adhesive. NOTE: it is called hot melt because the adhesive is applied hot by the manufacturer and then hardens as it cools (you do not need to apply heat to the tape yourself).
Properties are similar to that of hot melt rubber, but natural rubber often holds where other adhesives won't (recycled fibers, dust, cold, heat and heavy loads). It provides good overall adhesion and moisture resistance.
Offer excellent performance, especially for applications in temperatures less than 40°F and greater then 120°F. It provides excellent clarity, has high shear strength, is usually more permanent/durable even when exposed to moisture, and it ages well over extended periods in fluorescent and sunlight. Since it remains clear for the life of the application and does not yellow over time it is ideal for applications such as sealing white cartons. While it has good initial adhesion it does take 24-48 hours to cure and to achieve its maximum bond strength (has gradual adhesion buildup). Another difference between hot melt rubber and acrylic adhesive is if you fold tape over making the two adhesive sides touch the acrylic adhesive will remain attached to the carrier (e.g. paper, film) while a hot melt adhesive will stick to itself and pull off of the carrier. It is the best choice for clarity, UV resistance and aging characteristics.
Is great for extreme temperature applications since silicone adhesive can work in continuous operating temperatures from -100°F to 500°F. They also exhibit good chemical resistance, retain electrical properties, and remove cleanly with little or no residue.
Zinc oxide based adhesive formula is a skin-friendly adhesive which is commonly used on sports medicine tapes.
Thickness, AKA caliper or gauge, refers to the distance from one surface of a tape backing, or adhesive, to the other.
1 mil = 1/1000 of an inch
Examples: 1/16 inch = 62.5 mils; 1/32 inch = 31.25 mils