One of the most versatile fastening tapes available is adhesive-backed polyester felt tape. At FindTape.com, we offer a great selection of this popular fastener in a variety of colors and styles to suit your needs. Whether you need to line something, pad something or repair something, you might find that self-adhesive felt tape is exactly what you need to get the job done.
The following are just some of the many uses for adhesive-backed felt tape:
- Creating a soft liner for display cases to protect shelf surfaces and precious items
- Giving a clean, dark edge to platforms, flats and portals
- Padding furniture to prevent scratches on wood floors
- Filtration applications such as gaskets, wipers, etc.
- Blocking out light and "hot spots"
- Creating a non-reflective border frame from a wall screen
- Adding an abrasion-resistant substrate and sliding surface for anti-squeak silencing
- Vibration damping and scratch and rattle prevention in items like sun visor mirrors
- Joining and repairing cloth backdrops, curtains and other fabrics
Clearly, the uses for felt tape go on and on. You can certainly get creative with how you incorporate this type of tape into various projects at home or at work. To decide which type of felt tape is best for your needs, click on the "Product Description & Specs" tab on any product page. There, you'll get access to all the details about each tape's adhesive type, release liner, thickness, operating temperature, application temperature and more. For example, you'll find that the type of adhesive varies, with some of these tapes using synthetic polymer adhesives, acrylic adhesive or synthetic rubber adhesives.
Choose FindTape.com for all your fastening tape needs. In addition to adhesive-backed polyester felt tape, we also offer a great selection of Velcro tapes and dual lock fasteners.
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Department page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.