Foam tape, available as single-sided or a double-sided adhesive tape, can be used for holding or mounting many kinds of items. There are additional uses around the home or business, such as for weather sealing. Our adhesive foam tape comes in various sizes and styles.
We have PVC foam tape in various densities, single-sided urethane foam tape, UV and weather resistant foam tape, pipe wrap insulation tape, coated polyethylene foam tape, window glazing tape, door seals, weather strip seals, removable picture hanging strips, flame retardant strips and much more.
- Attach bulletin boards or pictures to walls without using nails
- Mount car audio speakers inside doors and on the dashboard
- Close gaps in windows and doors in homes and in vehicles for the winter
- Mount an E-Z Pass transponder in your car
- Reduce vibrations between frame and components of motorized devices and speakers
- Hang up LED rope lighting - an inexpensive alternative to plastic mounting strips
- Use on door edges to minimize outside noise
- Place around the inside of a helmet or hat to make more comfortable and more secure
- Replace foam around windows to keep bugs out and fix leaky windows
- Hold area rugs secure on wood surfaces
- Use to replace rivets, liquid adhesives, spot welds and other types of fasteners
- Foam Underwrap - use as a base under sports medicine tapes to prevent chafing; use to attach ice packs or bandages
- Adhesive Foam - use as custom padding on different body parts
- Pipe Wrap Insulation Tape - insulate pipes and prevent condensation
- Window Glazing Tape - prevent water and wind from entering
- Automotive Attachment Tape - mount molding, nameplates, badges, emblems, etc.
These are just a small sampling of the many uses of our foam tapes and foam specialty tapes. FindTape only offers the highest quality products from name brands such as 3M Scotch, Duck Brand, Scapa, JVCC and Scapa.
Foam Tape Options
- Single-Sided PVC Foam Tape - available in either a low-density or medium-density black closed cell foam in thicknesses ranging from 1/16 to 3/4 of an inch
- Single-Sided Latex Foam - white foam in either a 1/8 or ¼-inch thickness
- Single-Sided Urethane Foam - grey open cell foam in a 3/8-inch thickness
- Foam Underwrap - thin colored highly porous non-adhesive foam.
- Double-Sided Polyethylene Foam Tape - black or white closed cell foam coated with either a rubber or acrylic adhesive available in a 1/32, 1/16 or 1/8-inch thickness.
- Double-Sided PVC Foam Tape - high density black closed cell foam in a 1/8- inch thickness
- Double-Sided UHB Foamed Acrylic Tape - closed cell clear, grey or white in thickness ranging from 20 to 118 mils
- Double-Sided UHB Solid Acrylic Tape - closed cell translucent in thickness ranging from 25 to 80 mils
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Department page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.