FindTape.com offers a great selection of foil tapes for all your sealing and shielding needs. These durable, long-lasting adhesives offer a number of versatile uses, making them a top-seller in various industries.
Whether they are being used for HVAC duct systems or for electronics, foil-faced tapes are a great option for getting the job done. In fact, plain and colored foil tape may be used for any of the following uses:
- Sealing HVAC duct systems
- Shielding applications in the electronics industry, including EMI/RFI shielding of electromagnetic components
- Insulating and sealing, including vapor barrier protection, heat reflection and dissipation, and waterproof repair and sealing
- Repairing or modifying printed circuit boards, security alarm circuits and more
- Shielding and masking for radiation, X-rays and electroplating
- Weighting golf clubs, decorating windows and other recreational applications
While there is an abundance of possibilities when it comes to using foil tape, it's important to note that different types of foil tape have different features. Lead foil tape, copper foil tape and aluminum foil tape all offer unique benefits, so be sure to look over the specifications for each one to learn which type of best for your needs. In addition, you can find coated butyl rubber mastic tape for use in those heavy-duty applications like sealing HVAC systems. Generally, you'll find that foil tapes are great for excellent adhesion, conformability, and resistance to extreme temperatures and outdoor exposure. These tapes are generally easy to install as well and may be printed on for easier identification. More specifications can be found under the "Product Description & Specs" tab on each product page.
Shop at FindTape.com to get the right type of foil tape for the job at hand. You'll be able to select from a variety of colors, sizes and styles. Our tapes may be ordered by the roll or by the case.
Foil Tape Options
- Aluminum Foil Tape - used for vapor barrier protection, heat reflection & dissipation, and for waterproof repair & sealing. ASJ and FSK tape are aluminum foil / fiberglass scrim / Kraft paper hybrids used as a closure system for ASJ and foil-faced insulation systems.
- Copper Foil Tape - provides excellent solderability and conformity, used for printed circuit board modification, security-alarm circuit repairs, EMI/RFI shielding of electromagnetic components.
- Lead Foil Tape - used for golf club weighting, decorative windows, radiation/ x-ray shielding; and as a vapor barrier and mask for electroplating.
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Department page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.