Creating safe spaces that flow smoothly is easier when you use these hazard safety tapes from FindTape.com. Available in a variety of colors and sizes, these tapes allow you to quickly mark off areas that are dangerous, protected or otherwise restricted.
These tapes can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, including floors, aisles, stairs, wires and cords. Striped hazard tapes are most commonly used by first responders and in manufacturing, convention and exhibition halls and residential and commercial sites.
Our regular and reflective hazard tape options cover all the potential scenarios that might come up, such as:
- Marking off a dangerous or restricted area
- Creating a makeshift barricade for hazardous spaces
- Identifying areas where only authorized personal are permitted to enter, such as crime scenes, construction sites or spaces under renovation
- Controlling the flow of crowds and/or traffic
- Alerting emergency professionals and first responders to critical areas
In addition to hazard tapes for the listed applications, we carry tapes in different colors for various uses, including:
- Black/yellow for physical hazard/caution
- Red/white for fire equipment/first aid
- Black/white for traffic/housekeeping
- Green/white for decorative identification
- Magenta/yellow for radiation hazard
Check out the specifications for each product to learn more about what they have to offer. Most of these tapes are designed to hold up well in rough conditions, including rain, cold and heat. Some also comply with OSHA requirements and can be used in professional settings. You'll find more details about each tape's unique tensile strength, operating temperature, backing style, adhesive type and more under the "Product Description & Specs" tab on the product page.
To make sure you're always ready when an emergency occurs, stock up on these hazard tapes from FindTape.com. You'll be happy you have these on hand when physical hazards and other safety issues arise. Order by the roll or by the case according to your budget and your needs.
If you're looking for an adhesive product or tape to do a specific job, try our Advanced Tape Finder. This tool allows you to narrow down your search based on adhesive type, removability, peel adhesion, thickness, and other specifications. You can also visit our Shop by Application page to find the best tapes for your specific application or industry.