Gorilla Super Glue Pen features the same strong and reliable Super Glue liquid formula, now in an intuitive pen-shaped applicator. Gorilla Super Glue Pen dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, providing maximum control while fitting comfortably in hand.
The high strength and quick set time makes this the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10 to 45 seconds. Gorilla Super Glue is reinforced for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. They call it Impact-Tough® because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear.
Superglue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue or CA glue works on a variety of materials, including metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber, plastic and more. It is not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials. In addition to Gorilla Super Glue's high-performance cyanoacrylate formula, they've added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time.
Features & Benefits
- Dispenses super glue in an uninterrupted line, while applying little pressure.
- Formulated for impact resistance and strength.
- Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
- The anti-clog cap helps keep glue from drying out.
- Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more!
Country of Origin: United States.
Application InstructionsProtect work area from spills.
Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
To open, place blue cap onto top opening of pen. Turn cap clockwise until it no longer turns. The white base of the
blue cap should not be visible when fully attached.
Remove blue cap by turning counterclockwise to reveal nozzle.
To dispense, press orange button. The harder you push, the more glue will dispense.
Apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap. Store in a cool, dry place away from children and animals.
* Multiple cases may be shipped per package in order to minimize the charge for shipping.
Gorilla Super Glue Pen
- Adhesive: Clear How are adhesives different?
- Application Temperature Room temperature
- Service Temperature: -65° to 220° F
- Outdoor: No
- Paintable: No
- Sandable: Yes
- Cured Color: Clear
- Gap Filling: No
- Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.
- Country of Origin: United States
Note: Specifications are those given by manufacturers and are not tested for accuracy.